Whether it is a party, wedding or any special occasion, without doing makeup your D-Day attire looks incomplete. A little dab of mascara and an eyeliner stroke or peppy lip colour will transform your look from ordinary to glamour, no matter what you wear. Although most of us spend a good deal of time applying makeup to our face to perfect our appearance, we still forget removing it after the party. Of course, post-party will get really tired, but in the long run, this little mistake can be the source of your beauty woes.
There are plenty of makeup removal products in the market that will help you clear your face without a great deal of effort. Some may argue that chemicals found in such items hardly do our skin any good. However, few products might not suit sensitive skins. Then, what is the better option What, then, are we doing? As they say, there’s nothing quite like going the natural way. Natural makeup removers are the best choice as they do no harm to your skin. Instead, make your skin glow and more beautiful.
5 Useful Natural Ways to Remove Makeup at Home
Here is the list of the 5 useful natural ways to remove makeup without harming your skin.
- Milk- Whole milk is one of the best natural ways to remove your makeup. Applying milk to your skin helps to hydrate and maintain moisture. .Take milk in a bowl. Take a few drops on your palm and apply it all over your face. Then wipe it with a cotton ball or washcloth.
- Baking Soda and Honey- This amazing treatment works well with any form of makeup. Put on a clean cloth a little organic honey and mix in some baking soda, then wipe your face with it. The mixture of baking soda and honey serves as both an effective cleanser and an exfoliating scrub. No need to scrub hard, gently rub it in and finish the process by rinsing your nose.
- Coconut Oil- There are three essential fatty acids in coconut oil and a low molecular weight that gives strong penetration. It is also packed with antimicrobial properties which make it an exceptional moisturizer for the whole body and face. Best to apply and leave 10 minutes before bath. You can also t Take a quarter-size amount into your hands to get as much out of it and gently rub it into your face or using soaked cotton pads with coconut oil.
- Aloe Vera- Combine the aloe vera gel with a few skin-nourishing ingredients to sweep away the impurities and makeup. Mix equal parts of aloe vera gel and raw honey in a small jar.
For every 1 cup of cleanser add 2 tbsp of your favourite oil. Mix the ingredients, using an immersion blender until a paste emerges. Hold your cleanser in the refrigerator in an airtight tub, if it contains fresh, preservative-free aloe vera. Using the cleanser’s tiny scoop to remove makeup by rubbing it into the skin for 1 to 2 minutes before washing with cool water.
- Rose Water Cleansing Gel- Everyone loves the fragrance of rose water. Here is a procedure to prepare DIY Rosewater cleansing gel at home. Mix the following ingredients in a pump bottle to make a DIY make-up remover with rose water: 1 cup rose water, 1/4 cup aloe vera gel, 2 tsp glycerine, 1 tsp castile soap, 8 drops rose absolute for additional fragrance and skincare benefits. Then, pour a squirt of this cleaner into clean hands or on a clean washcloth and rub in a circular motion over your face until clean. Rinse on warm water, then dry hold.