Have you realized how hard it is to clean your stove and countertops, and remove the stubborn grease that just won’t go away? How much money have you spent in quality cleaning materials, hoping that they can remove the dirt and make cleaning of your kitchen easier for you? If none of these solutions worked for you and you’re searching for easier, healthier and more environmentally friendly alternatives, you’re in the right spot. Here is the list of top 10 kitchen cleaning tips every woman should learn!
10 Useful Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Soak the filter in hot water for your vent hood and Borax to brighten it up again.
- Shine oily grates on your burner, spraying them with a little bit of ammonia overnight.
- Scrub your pans ‘ burnt bottoms with Bar Keeper’s Friend to make them look brand new.
- Cover the interior of your oven with a combination of 3 ingredients. Combine baking soda, water, and soap dish and let it sit with cooking oil or mineral oil for at least 15 minutes.
- To clean your wooden cutting boards and butcher blocks, using lemon and kosher oil.
- Clean Your Oven and Greasy Stove Hood With Baking Soda!
- Combine Hydrogen Peroxide And Baking Soda For Super Clean Stove Burners!
- Wash a waste disposal machine thoroughly and deodorize it by crushing ice cubes made with half vinegar, half water.
- Using a pastry brush to scrape the last trace of grated food left behind in the tiny grates.
- Remove the china cups coffee stains by scrubbing them with vinegar and salt in equal sections.